Pkmn Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pkmn Place

Place For pokemon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VOTW RequestsVOTW Requests  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need some fighting type pokemon breeding with certain natures.and ev trained fighting types

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Rookie
Rookie
Ice

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-29

I need some fighting type pokemon breeding with certain natures.and ev trained fighting types Empty
PostSubject: I need some fighting type pokemon breeding with certain natures.and ev trained fighting types   I need some fighting type pokemon breeding with certain natures.and ev trained fighting types I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:27 am

post in here if you can breed me any of the following:

Shroomish (Adamant nature) lvl 1
Heracross (Jolly nature) lvl 1
Riolu (Modest nature) lvl 1
any ev trained fighting pokemon pokemon

ok so i'll try and get you what you want in return...
if you can iv breed then thats great rabbit
Back to top Go down
GC-Admin
Admin
Admin
GC-Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-07-11

I need some fighting type pokemon breeding with certain natures.and ev trained fighting types Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some fighting type pokemon breeding with certain natures.and ev trained fighting types   I need some fighting type pokemon breeding with certain natures.and ev trained fighting types I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:03 am

I already traded you my infernape =)
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnplace.forumotion.com

I need some fighting type pokemon breeding with certain natures.and ev trained fighting types
Page 1 of 1