Pkmn Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pkmn Place

Place For pokemon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VOTW RequestsVOTW Requests  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon of the Week? Is it a good idea?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GC-Admin
Admin
Admin
GC-Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Pokemon of the Week? Is it a good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon of the Week? Is it a good idea?   Pokemon of the Week? Is it a good idea? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:18 pm

Hey guys!
I've been chatting with a few members recently and they've been asking me what is a good moveset for this pokemon?
And since im not really a "pro" pokemon player i don't really know every possible moveset out there.
So i've decided why not have a "pokemon of the week" hing.

If you're not familiar of pokemon of the week im here to explain but not very briefly.
Every week i will post a pokemon's information, (including. advantages, compatible movsets, in-game location, weaknesses, pokemon overview and a how to way to counter that specific pokemon)

ex.
Pokemon of the Week? Is it a good idea? Dpmfa121
STARMIE

blah blah blah.

And oh, one other thing, to help me decide what the pokemon of the week will be i will make a kind of a ballot whee you guys have to post your desired pokemon of the week.

Im not yet sure about this idea but you guys tell me, is it good or not?
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnplace.forumotion.com

Pokemon of the Week? Is it a good idea?
Page 1 of 1