Pkmn Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pkmn Place

Place For pokemon

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  VOTW RequestsVOTW Requests  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magmortar vs electivre

Go down 
4 posters

Which do you think is better....
Electivre
Magmortar vs electivre I_vote_lcap71%Magmortar vs electivre I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Magmortar
Magmortar vs electivre I_vote_lcap29%Magmortar vs electivre I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NCsoccerlover
Rookie
Rookie
NCsoccerlover

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Magmortar vs electivre Empty
PostSubject: Magmortar vs electivre   Magmortar vs electivre I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:31 am

Which would you rather have on ur team and if you would like to explain why, then id be glad u do because i need to choose which one i might use on my team.
Back to top Go down
diablo
Rookie
Rookie
diablo

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Magmortar vs electivre   Magmortar vs electivre I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:02 am

well i picked electivire but i also have magmort. electivire would win because electivier can lear earthquake that really destroyies fire types. but really its up to you which one you like. also if you want you can clone one of them.
Back to top Go down
bbtc
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Magmortar vs electivre   Magmortar vs electivre I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:16 am

Electivire has a great moveset (can hit 13 types super-effective with four moves) and he has great stats all around, with a sweet ability. Magmortar has pretty good stats too (except Speed), but he is cursed by being a Fire-type, with weak STAB and 25% SR damage, who really can't stand up to Electivire's power.
Back to top Go down
Utenko
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Magmortar vs electivre   Magmortar vs electivre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:10 am

Well electrive why because he has a well rounded move set
ex:Crosschop-Icepunch Earthquake-and Thunderpunch '
these moves can pretty much kill any other pokemon they throw at u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magmortar vs electivre   Magmortar vs electivre I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magmortar vs electivre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pkmn Place :: Other ETC. :: Polls-
Jump to: